The Calista is a handcrafted small leather camera bag made with full grain leather. The Calista bag is a fully functional, high-capacity leather camera bag for mirrorless and DSLR cameras. The leather is carefully tanned, and the bag is made by hand using traditional techniques. This camera bag is made of thick, full-grain, vegetable-tanned leather. Handcrafted with meticulous stitching and vintage leather, this bag will last you a lifetime. The Calista uses full-grain leather that may have blemishes and characteristic marks. These marks are a natural part of the leather-making process and add to the bag's character. It's really like no other camera bag you've ever seen before, and the design is so simple and so practical that it can also be used as a day-to-day bag.
Material & Dimensions:
- Made of high-quality crazy horse leather
- Dimensions: 8.25" x 7" x 4.7" (21cm x 18cm x 12cm)
- Weight: 1.8 lbs (.85 kg)
- Shoulder Strap: 53.1"(135cm)
- Exterior: 1 zippered back pocket perfect for carrying your phone
- Interior: 1 large central compartment perfect for a DSLR Camera and Lens
- Interior: 1 zippered compartment as well as 2x sleeves for memory cards and accessories
- Carrying: Leather-lined comfortable grab handle made from high-quality material. Wear-proof and durable. Ergonomically designed adjustable straps distribute weight evenly across the neck.
- Two carrying options: Grab handle and adjustable shoulder straps
- Full Grain Leather
Holds either a camera body with lens attached, a pro camera body or a standard body + grip
Please note that this bag is made of natural material, therefore each bag is unique with a slightly different color.
What is Crazy Horse Leather?
Check out the FAQ to below:
We accept returns within 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Certain sale items may not qualify for returns unless they arrive damaged.
Before you return the item, please contact us at SteelHorseLeatherCo@gmail.com.
Our backpacks and bags are made to order. We ship most items within 2-4 business days. Once we ship your item we will send you an email. As we ship internationally, shipping times may vary from country to country. Average shipping times are as follows:
1. U.S. - 5-12 business days
2. Canada - 14-20 business days
3. Wordwide - 14-30 business days
Please note that due to unexpected delays, sometimes shipping times can be longer. Please allow up to 20 days for the bags to arrive. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, feel free to take a look at our FAQ page
Crazy horse leather also referred to as saddle leather is made by applying, a kind of wax to a full grain leather surface that has been buffed and smoothed out. The leather has been treated to look and feel aged while retaining its toughness. The more you use it, the better and more unique it looks.
Through wear, naturally, the crazy horse leather will become full of these scratches. The rubbed and scratched areas that show the changes in shades of color, are what reflects the so loved antique and vintage appearance.